- A former assistant director at the City of Miami Building Department, Christine Morales got caught on film doing just about everything but her $100k-a-year job.
- Welcome to Miami: A UM student got a gun pointed at his head during his first day of class for matching the description of a motorcycle thief. The whole thing was caught on film by communication school students. See, communications degrees aren't completely useless!
- RPOF Chair Jim Greer decided to open his mouth and condemn President Obama for "indoctrinating" our school kids with "socialist ideology." The speech Obama plans to give is actually about things like doing your homework, which maybe Greer should listen to, because he didn't do his homework in this case.
- Willie Williams's chances of setting NFL records are becoming slimmer, but he is working up quite an enviable arrest record.
- This week in Fidel Castro: He once took quite a liking to a young poli-sci student. That student turned out to be reality-TV contestant/wannabe pop diva/Playboy cover model/all-around fame whore Aubrey O'Day, and she thinks Fidel is just brilliant.
- Coconut Grove's trademarked peacocks have been removed for excessive pooping, but some Grovite aren't happy about it.
- Silicon Beach is our new weekly column about the best breast implants on South Beach social media and other geeky things. Read the first two columns here and here.
- Fisher Island is no longer the most expensive zip code in America. Those poor hobos have to settle for being only the 33rd richest zip code in the nation.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!