The Week That Was: Kimbo Slice and Danielle Staub Should Probably Take Turns Beating Up the Cat Killer
Dwyane Wade's former business partner has been talking crap about him to anyone who would listen, so Wade had no choice but to play defense and file a libel suit.
- The details of the Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub's torrid early years in Miami just gets weirder and weirder: first it was revealed she was dating a columbian drug lord with a penchant for kidnapping, then her ex-husband claimed she provided some services of the escort variety for Don Johnson.
- There was an erie incidence of body parts washing up on our shores this week. Police have identified the victim, but more and even more bags keep washing up.
- Mr. Clucky, the famed rooster of Miami Beach, is being ordered out of town because Miami Beach does not like cocks of his variety.
- The Cat Killer strikes again and his bounty was raised, meanwhile a Broward cat killer may have emerged as well.
- All that bottle service and VIP service have left this city full of broke jokes. We may be first rate debtors, but we're only a second-tier city state.
- An assistant state Attorney for Miami-Dade punched a pizza lady because she couldn't figure out how to get into the fortress of a gated community he lives in.
- Kimbo Slice is going to take a crack at the UFC, but on their reality TV show. Oh, how the might have fallen.
- There is too much teacher sex in Florida.
- Why won't Joe Scarborough talk about that time he defended a guy who killed an abortion doctor?
- Most Americans don't want to close Guantanmo Bay, but look there's a video game in the works.
- Esteban Cortazar is frankly disgusted with Lindsay Lohan, and he doesn't care if it costs him his job.
- We started a 305 photo of the day feature, and inadvertently went a lil' animal crazy: motherly chickens, cute little sea horses, and majestic gulls.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade