The Week That Was: Full of Horrible Losses
- Your Miami Dolphins started the week off with a horibly embarrassing loss to the New Orleans Saints, only to get slaughtered by a bunch of angry Japanese people on this week's South Park. Ted Ginn Jr. made us lose our last nerve.
- The Hurricanes also had their own horrible loss most of their wildest hopes and dreams for the season dashed by the Clemson Tigers.
- Yes, even your Miami Herald had a horrible loss this week, except it was by means of circulation.
- Miami Art Museum lost their director, Terence Riley.
- If "Undecided" was running for Mayor of Miami, both Regalado and Sanchez would lose.
- Republicans lost their mind over a dumb web meme.
- There were some winners this week, though. Barack Obama was in town for a quick second Monday night and helped pick up $1.5 Million for Democrats, got threatened by a Miami Beach mayoral candidate, and then dropped off $200 million to FPL the next day.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident