The Week That Was: Full of Horrible Losses
- Your Miami Dolphins started the week off with a horibly embarrassing loss to the New Orleans Saints, only to get slaughtered by a bunch of angry Japanese people on this week's South Park. Ted Ginn Jr. made us lose our last nerve.
- The Hurricanes also had their own horrible loss most of their wildest hopes and dreams for the season dashed by the Clemson Tigers.
- Yes, even your Miami Herald had a horrible loss this week, except it was by means of circulation.
- Miami Art Museum lost their director, Terence Riley.
- If "Undecided" was running for Mayor of Miami, both Regalado and Sanchez would lose.
- Republicans lost their mind over a dumb web meme.
- There were some winners this week, though. Barack Obama was in town for a quick second Monday night and helped pick up $1.5 Million for Democrats, got threatened by a Miami Beach mayoral candidate, and then dropped off $200 million to FPL the next day.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil the Lion: "But What About Abortion?"
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)