The Week That Was: Don't Park at White Room After Labor Day
- Trying to find parking in this town can be hell, but be thankful you've never been shot in the pursuit of a space, like a teenage girl outside White Room. Police are looking for leads.
- Our heart is still beating from that Miami-FSU game.
- Jim Greer decided to let his children be indoctrinated by President Obama's socialist hypnotism. Meanwhile, the adults were all too concerned with Joe Wilson.
- Fidel Castro: STILL, still alive.
- Mayor Carlos Alvarez isn't winning any awards for Mr. Popular anytime soon.
- Hugo Chávez is now a movie star, who has more wacky conspiracy theories about Jews than even Mel Gibson.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.