The Week That Was: Don't Park at White Room After Labor Day
- Trying to find parking in this town can be hell, but be thankful you've never been shot in the pursuit of a space, like a teenage girl outside White Room. Police are looking for leads.
- Our heart is still beating from that Miami-FSU game.
- Jim Greer decided to let his children be indoctrinated by President Obama's socialist hypnotism. Meanwhile, the adults were all too concerned with Joe Wilson.
- Fidel Castro: STILL, still alive.
- Mayor Carlos Alvarez isn't winning any awards for Mr. Popular anytime soon.
- Hugo Chávez is now a movie star, who has more wacky conspiracy theories about Jews than even Mel Gibson.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.