The Week That Was: Don't Park at White Room After Labor Day
- Trying to find parking in this town can be hell, but be thankful you've never been shot in the pursuit of a space, like a teenage girl outside White Room. Police are looking for leads.
- Our heart is still beating from that Miami-FSU game.
- Jim Greer decided to let his children be indoctrinated by President Obama's socialist hypnotism. Meanwhile, the adults were all too concerned with Joe Wilson.
- Fidel Castro: STILL, still alive.
- Mayor Carlos Alvarez isn't winning any awards for Mr. Popular anytime soon.
- Hugo Chávez is now a movie star, who has more wacky conspiracy theories about Jews than even Mel Gibson.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"