The Week That Was: Chemical Castration and Self-Immolation
- Who will be our next Senator? Allan Bense? One of these ladies? The non-Governor Bob Martinez? Lincoln Diaz-Balart?
- A Miami Beach doctor apparently tried to chemically castrate Michael Jackson.
- Fired WPLG anchor Charles Perez went on a full scale media assault: First claiming the station told him not to have kids with his partner, then compares his former boss to a jew who sold out other jews in the '30s.
- Miami Social teaches us the importance of finding our inner whore.
- Mr. Clucky is going on vacation, but promises a triumphant return soon.
- There may be less Floridians, but whole lot more of them want concealed weapons permits.
- This week in homophobes: A Florida lawyer thinks gays will enslave their children as a dirty sex sheet cleaners, and a tiny bikini wearing (male) Republican is running for the state House.
- A shark attack victim comes out as an unlikely supporter of sharks' rights.
- We made you a summer mixtape full of horrible Miami Dolphins related tunes.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Florida Might Remove Confederate Flag From State Senate Seal
Thu., Oct. 15, 7:00pm
Thu., Oct. 15, 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 10:00am
- First Speaker of the House From Florida? Rep. Dan Webster Considered Dark-Horse Candidate
- Local Entrepreneurs Create New, College-Only Social Network