The Week That Was: Chemical Castration and Self-Immolation
- Who will be our next Senator? Allan Bense? One of these ladies? The non-Governor Bob Martinez? Lincoln Diaz-Balart?
- A Miami Beach doctor apparently tried to chemically castrate Michael Jackson.
- Fired WPLG anchor Charles Perez went on a full scale media assault: First claiming the station told him not to have kids with his partner, then compares his former boss to a jew who sold out other jews in the '30s.
- Miami Social teaches us the importance of finding our inner whore.
- Mr. Clucky is going on vacation, but promises a triumphant return soon.
- There may be less Floridians, but whole lot more of them want concealed weapons permits.
- This week in homophobes: A Florida lawyer thinks gays will enslave their children as a dirty sex sheet cleaners, and a tiny bikini wearing (male) Republican is running for the state House.
- A shark attack victim comes out as an unlikely supporter of sharks' rights.
- We made you a summer mixtape full of horrible Miami Dolphins related tunes.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.