The Week That Was: Cat Killings and Reality TV Make Us Question our Religion
Former celebri-priest and confessed sex-haver Father Cutié became Lay Minister Cutié this week and joined the Episcopal church so he could marry his girlfriend. Though, he's not the first to change faiths in the name of love.
- The Cat Killer struck again. Once we catch this guy (gal?), the most poetic justice would be to feed him to Cuban tigers.
- A Miami man won 'a billi' from Fidel and Che, and his lawyer says he'll actually get the money. Mario Diaz-Balart and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen would probably suit this statue of Che for $1 billion if they could.
- Real Housewives of New Jersey anti-hero probably a lot of a) coke b) men and c) stripping in Miami during the '80s
- We are really sorry about all the Miami Social posts, but oh my God this show is ridiculous.
- A non-ridiculous show, Burn Notice, gets to stay in Miami!
- Sofia Vergara is no respectable Mama.
- Comm. Spence-Jones was cleared of any misdoings, but things stay the same.
- Miami-Dade College reversed its long standing policy of open-door admissions.
- A New Times staff writer is going to fight Lindsay Lohan's dad in the boxing ring. Seriously.
Get the Weekly Newsletter