The Week That Was: Boobs and Assorted Nuts
If you look at our homepage right now it might come off a little hypocritical that we took PETA to task for using way too many boobs in it's marketing campaign. PETA of course brought pasty covered, green painted fish boobs to Miami this week.
- Speaking of boobs, a South Florida Priest apparently knocked up an ex-stripper and persuaded her to get lesbianoic at a swinger club.
- BED denies that they have a "no fatties" policy, but this anecdote suggests otherwise.
- Hannah Giles, an FIU student, helped to expose a few ACORN workers. Her wingnut preacher dad sure is proud, now word on how he feels about the lawsuit.
- Tedd Ginn Jr is in the running for best imaginary twitterer, and Jacory Harris is actually in the running for the Heisman.
- And hey, here's a tittie related lawsuit.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.