The Week That Was: Ball Busting
South Beach drag empress Shelley Novak was forced to stop making dick joke, and start dealing with police when some guy allegedly slugged her and put a hole in her window. Maybe the fellow was a victim of one of Shelley's prick-size punch lines.
- That sort-of-creepy billboard of a naked guy you see off I-95 was defaced by graffiti bandits. Thankfully, despite the touchups, he remains naked.
- Cubans love growing pot because the most likely sentence is just probation. Yet another reason why American government trumps the Cuban government.
- Opa-locka is home to its share of fashion dictators -- flashing a bit of boxer shorts is illegal there, but an enterprising duo might have found a way around it.
- In fact, their design might be better than most of the crap that was sent down the runway at Fashion Week.
- Listicles can't agree on the quality of Miamians who have testicles.
- Also this week in useless surveys: Miami is the most relaxed town in America but has one of the worst airports in the world.
- This week in potentially usefully surveys: Marco Rubio is inching ever closer to Charlie Crist in the Senate polls.
- Hands down the quote of the week: "They're undefeated, they're probably smelling themselves, rubbing each other's balls, all that shit..."
- We'll begin with a dick joke, and we'll end with one: Here's a delightful post about fake Viagra.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.