The Week That Was: A Sense of Belonging
This was a week where people were just trying to figure out where they belong. It was an awkward thing to watch, like tweens on their first day of middle school figuring out which lunch table to sit at.
- Jason Taylor knew deep, deep down that his heart belonged to Miami, and he was willing to come back at whatever (super reduced) price.
- Charlie Crist decided that he belonged far, far away from Florida in the US Senate. He will probably get there, sorry Marco Rubio. So the only question now is where he'll keep his tan up?
- Alex Sink decided she belonged in the Governor's mansion, but Bill McCullom will probably decide that, too. They wouldn't make very good roommates. A bunch of other people jockeyed for position too, but that list of links would run far too long.
- Father Cutié's heart belongs to some lady.
- Hookers belong in a new section on Craiglist, where they are not technically advertising that they're hooker, but everyone knows they're still hookers.
- John Wall needs to decide if he's going to break and enter into the Miami Hurricanes basketball program, while Robert Marve is thinking that he belongs in Knoxville.
- Kimbo Slice meanwhile thinks he belongs in the boxing ring.
- Fidel Castro thinks swine flu does not belong in Cuba, but it's the Mexicans fault for loving Obama soooo much.
- The hides of endangered animals however belong on the back of said animals, not on a boat. They are not T-Pain and Aady Samberg, sorry.
- Hugo Chavez's ears and mouth belong next to a penis.
- Oh, and Exxxotica video.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.