Recommended For You
- In Miami voters loved name recognition (aka voting for people related to former Mayors), and in Miami Beach the most entertaining local election of the season heads to a recount and then a runoff.
- Paula Dockery is running for Governor, because what Florida needs is another state-wide Conservative insurgent candidate.
- A poor lil gambler thought he had won $166m, but the Seminole casino told him his machine malfunctioned and he hadn't won a cent.
- Enlightened debate: Is A-Rod a hero or a douche?
- A UM Law Professor who was arrested but not charged for offering a prostitute $20 abruptly dropped his lawsuit against a blog. Meanwhile UM hired a new guy to head their psychiatric dept who's faced criticism from the Senate.
- And here are your Real Housewives of Hialeah.