Recommended For You
- DJ Seasunz, a well established local DJ, drove around in his car with the dead body of his 18-year-old girlfriend before turning himself into police. He's being charged with second-degree murder and was denied bond.
- Miami's best known graffiti crew, MSG, is heading to divorce court as one of the co-founders decides to part ways with the collective.
- This week in fame-whore: Pamela Anderson brought back her iconic Baywatch bathing suit, Dennis Rodman got his Vogue Evolution on at a fashion show, and perennial Z-lister Shauna Sands is protesting the release of a Miami-filmed sex tape.
- The cousin who found himself in the middle of the A-Rod 'roid scandal may find himself with out a house.
- A bunch of people who were relevant in the high flyin' days of Miami Beach came out to hear a reading from Gerald Posner's new book, Miami Babylon.
- City commission candidate Frank Carollo once walked in on his girlfriend in a precarious position with another man and things got a little violent. When the cops showed up, he lied to them.
- Michelle Obama dropped by the Freedom Tower, where she dashed Barack's hopes of winning Dancing with the Stars (hey, at least he danced better than Tom DeLay).