The Week That Was
- DJ Seasunz, a well established local DJ, drove around in his car with the dead body of his 18-year-old girlfriend before turning himself into police. He's being charged with second-degree murder and was denied bond.
- Miami's best known graffiti crew, MSG, is heading to divorce court as one of the co-founders decides to part ways with the collective.
- This week in fame-whore: Pamela Anderson brought back her iconic Baywatch bathing suit, Dennis Rodman got his Vogue Evolution on at a fashion show, and perennial Z-lister Shauna Sands is protesting the release of a Miami-filmed sex tape.
- The cousin who found himself in the middle of the A-Rod 'roid scandal may find himself with out a house.
- A bunch of people who were relevant in the high flyin' days of Miami Beach came out to hear a reading from Gerald Posner's new book, Miami Babylon.
- City commission candidate Frank Carollo once walked in on his girlfriend in a precarious position with another man and things got a little violent. When the cops showed up, he lied to them.
- Michelle Obama dropped by the Freedom Tower, where she dashed Barack's hopes of winning Dancing with the Stars (hey, at least he danced better than Tom DeLay).
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.