The Week That Was
- The Herald started out its week on various death lists, cut 175 people (including one on her birthday), and left people questioning whether Miami will even have a daily paper anymore. Meanwhile, one of the paper's more infamous famous employees landed a job, because there is no justice in the world.
- Immigrant workers went to Tallahassee this week to protest. Wingnuts meanwhile protested Charlie Crist from the safety of their laptops.
- This is and ingenious burglary plot involving a foreclosed home, and all the more reason you hope some Obama's economic voodoo doesn't let your neighbor slip into foreclosure.
- Politics this week: Baghdad! Hats! Stem Cells! Crystal Balls! Worst Person In The World!
- Writting shitty poetry might actually help you get that stick out of your ass.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.