- The Herald started out its week on various death lists, cut 175 people (including one on her birthday), and left people questioning whether Miami will even have a daily paper anymore. Meanwhile, one of the paper's more infamous famous employees landed a job, because there is no justice in the world.
- Immigrant workers went to Tallahassee this week to protest. Wingnuts meanwhile protested Charlie Crist from the safety of their laptops.
- This is and ingenious burglary plot involving a foreclosed home, and all the more reason you hope some Obama's economic voodoo doesn't let your neighbor slip into foreclosure.
- Politics this week: Baghdad! Hats! Stem Cells! Crystal Balls! Worst Person In The World!
- Writting shitty poetry might actually help you get that stick out of your ass.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!