The Week That Was
- The Herald started out its week on various death lists, cut 175 people (including one on her birthday), and left people questioning whether Miami will even have a daily paper anymore. Meanwhile, one of the paper's more infamous famous employees landed a job, because there is no justice in the world.
- Immigrant workers went to Tallahassee this week to protest. Wingnuts meanwhile protested Charlie Crist from the safety of their laptops.
- This is and ingenious burglary plot involving a foreclosed home, and all the more reason you hope some Obama's economic voodoo doesn't let your neighbor slip into foreclosure.
- Politics this week: Baghdad! Hats! Stem Cells! Crystal Balls! Worst Person In The World!
- Writting shitty poetry might actually help you get that stick out of your ass.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Bush Pulls Ahead of Clinton in Florida, But Rubio Still Lags Behind
- Stripper Arrested in Hit-and-Run That Critically Injured Canadian Ultra Tourist
- Tri-Rail Is Attempting to Trick Black Voters to Grab Overtown Money
- Before Miami's Steven Sotloff Was Executed by ISIS, He Risked Everything for the Truth