The Pun is Dead, Long Live The Pun
- "Karu & Why Are You Opening Back Up Again?" - Jose Duran, Miami New Time's Crossfade Blog, September 09, 2008.
- "Karu and Why?" - Lesley Abravanel, Miami Herald's Scene in the Tropics Blog, September 23, 2008.
- "Karu? Y?" - Kris Conesa, Miami Sun Post, September 25, 2008.
I'm not even saying this is the definitive list of "Karu and Why" punning. This is just the usage from the recent coverage.
Mostly though I just wanted to show you this super classy picture of host Kendra Wilkinson and this awesome dude at the club's reopening this weekend. She's one joke that will never stop being funny.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next
- Florida Lawmakers Push for a Bunch of Trump-Esque Anti-Immigration Bills
- Arab-American Journalist Says He Suffered "Torture" at Miami International Airport