Sid Rosenberg's Greatest Hits
Sports shock jock Sid Rosenberg is out at 790 The Tickets, apparently it was a mutual decision. Rosenberg started at the sports station back in 2005, after a noted career as Don Imus's sports sidekick and occasional crack-cocaine enthusiast.
Though, rumors on the internets suggest he could be the new side kick for Mike Francesa.
As a tribute to Rosenberg, Riptide has collected his all time most controversial comments from through out his career. Oh, how we'll miss this level of intellectual honesty on Miami's airwaves.
1. On the Williams sisters: "One time, a friend, he says to me, 'Listen, one of these
days you're gonna see Venus and Serena Williams in Playboy.' I
said, 'You've got a better shot at National
2. On Breast Cancer survivor Kyle Minouge: "[She] ain't gonna be so beautiful when the bitch got bald head and one titty."
On female soccer players: "a bunch of juiced-up dykes."
4. On Palestinians: "They're all brainwashed, though. That's what it is.
And they're stupid to begin with, but they're brainwashed now. Stinking
animals. They ought to drop the bomb right there, kill 'em all right
5. On the masculinity of tennis players: "only faggots play tennis"
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest Protest Planned Over Animal Shows
- Brightline, New Rail Link Between Miami and Orlando, Explained
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty