Sex-Ed 101 from Mike Epps
Friday night comedian Mike Epps performed at the Fillmore and as usual, his raucous conversational comedy was hilarious and he had the crowd in stitches for the majority of his hour-long (don't quote me on the length of time, thanks) set. He also dropped a few sexual pearls of wisdom on the crowd:
- Women don't like it when you make their pussy fart rhythmically as if Doug E. Fresh is beat-boxing.(Sidenote: he wondered which hole the sound was actually came out of, claiming that he "smelled broccoli right now.")
- Men should place the remote control on their lap when jacking-off in front of the TV. Then quickly tuck the penis in and change the channel when someone walks into the room.
- The abundance of vans in the parking lot meant that there were plenty of sugar daddies in the house. Apparently, they're named Mr. Charles and will buy your kids school clothes.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- ESPN's Israel Gutierrez Comes Out As Gay, Announces Marriage
Sun., Sep. 6, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 3:00pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 8:00pm
Fri., Sep. 18, 7:00pm
- Design District Mastermind Marries Aventura Mall Chief
- Jonah Wolfson Kills Controversial PAC Weeks After Attacking Journalists In...