Riptide's Comments of the Week, 8/16-9/20
Another week is over. And so it's time to reflect on this week's best comments. Here is a list, in no specific order, of the best mouth-offs from the past five days.
Thank you readers. And keep 'em coming.
1. Riptide blogged about an advertisement that promised to kick the queer out of your son.
After reading the blog post, "Corinna Cohn" commented,
Karate makes you gay.
"J*Sanchez" had this reaction.
"Because pussies don't like sports, and only pussies listen to John Mayer."
"Lee" wanted to use his comment on the blog post as a way of giving Rick Scott some props.
You have to appreciate Rick Scott. I mean, he says, hey, I'm full of shit. He doesn't try to hide it. I can appreciate that.
4. Riptide noted that iPhone users have a lot more sex than Android and Blackberry users.
"arale norimaki" commented,
your hand does not count
This encouraged "ARALE NORIMAKI" to comment,
Oh, fun! I love Mexicans! Some say they're essential to our economy.
Others say they're a drain on our resources. All I know is, burritos are
Congrats Arale, you made our list twice this week.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys