Riptide 2.0's Comments of the Week 7/26 - 7/30
At Riptide, we think readers' comments are as important as the blogs themselves. They are strong statements of belief. They are advice. They are praise. And they are, well, entertaining. Where would Riptide be without its opinionated readers? Um, probably with higher self-esteem. But to show our gratitude for the remarks, here's a list, in no specific order, of this week's best mouth-offs.
1. "BS" is relieved the end is near. The reader shared his thoughts about the coverage of Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda's end-of-the-world predictions.
On the bright side, if the world ends 7/1/2012 I won't have to go through with my scheduled colonoscopy. HURRAYYY!!! Thank You JC.
2. "Ivxx" was outraged that Space is being sued because of the club's involvement in Carlos Bertonatti's vehicular homicide case.
This is ridiculous...What's next, you get an STD and you sue the bar you met the skank at...?
p>3. Lissette spouted off her fear of "Tea Party Pretty Boy" Marco Rubio.
This guy scares me to the core. He is sneaky, conniving and will do whatever it takes to get to the top. He is a great example of how SH*T floats to the top
4. "cw505" hopes the Westboro Baptist Church will reschedule its "International Burn a Koran day."
oh, no!!! That will coincide with my "burn a bible and then piss on it day
5. Rounding out the list, a sweet little response from "robster" regarding the Surfside masturbator post:
This idiot should have gone to Haulover to whack the weasel. My girlfriend and I witnessed an old fart spanking it away a little before sunset. FAAAA-REEEEKS!
Keep 'em coming.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Dolphins Fire Kevin Coyle, Promote Lou Anarumo
Thu., Oct. 15, 7:00pm
Thu., Oct. 15, 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 10:00am
- The Six Phases of a Gentrifying Neighborhood in Miami
- Chiquitica, Dog Who Sailed From Cuba Last Month, Hit by Car