Riptide 2.0's Comments of the Week 7/26 - 7/30
At Riptide, we think readers' comments are as important as the blogs themselves. They are strong statements of belief. They are advice. They are praise. And they are, well, entertaining. Where would Riptide be without its opinionated readers? Um, probably with higher self-esteem. But to show our gratitude for the remarks, here's a list, in no specific order, of this week's best mouth-offs.
1. "BS" is relieved the end is near. The reader shared his thoughts about the coverage of Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda's end-of-the-world predictions.
On the bright side, if the world ends 7/1/2012 I won't have to go through with my scheduled colonoscopy. HURRAYYY!!! Thank You JC.
2. "Ivxx" was outraged that Space is being sued because of the club's involvement in Carlos Bertonatti's vehicular homicide case.
This is ridiculous...What's next, you get an STD and you sue the bar you met the skank at...?
p>3. Lissette spouted off her fear of "Tea Party Pretty Boy" Marco Rubio.
This guy scares me to the core. He is sneaky, conniving and will do whatever it takes to get to the top. He is a great example of how SH*T floats to the top
4. "cw505" hopes the Westboro Baptist Church will reschedule its "International Burn a Koran day."
oh, no!!! That will coincide with my "burn a bible and then piss on it day
5. Rounding out the list, a sweet little response from "robster" regarding the Surfside masturbator post:
This idiot should have gone to Haulover to whack the weasel. My girlfriend and I witnessed an old fart spanking it away a little before sunset. FAAAA-REEEEKS!
Keep 'em coming.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Marco Rubio Could Announce White House Run at Freedom Tower Next Week
- Canadian Ultra Tourist Critical After Hit-And-Run, Scottish Attendee Found Dead Near Motel
- Dwyane Wade Is Rejuvenated, and Heat Fans Have Reason to Hope
- Hurricanes Now Tied With UCF As Florida's Third Most Popular College Football Team