Perez Hilton's New Site About Children May Actually Be Written By Children
Miami-native turned internet scourge Perez Hilton will be back in town this weekend while hosting two different events to promote his new children's book. Apparently there are still people out there who want to meet Perez Hilton?
Anyway, the Belen Jesuit grad also unleashed his latest website to the world today: Perezitos.com. It's a website devoted to the really, really creepy niche of posting paparazzi shots of young, unsuspecting children who happen to have famous parents. It's also apparently written by children judging from some of the syntax.
Seriously, check out these sentences:
- "So one twin nice and the other has a "bigger personality" huh? Sounds like maybe one the second isn't so nice! Lolz!"
- "The 8-week-old infant only had breath and be carried around to beat out Justin Biebster and Miley Cyrus for the #1 spot on InStyle's Hot 100 Top Under 25 stars."
- "Jennifer's new born her baby girl Agnes, looks a super cute comfy in that colorful sling. It's be a shame if David Bowie stole her! HA! Luck for Jen and Paul the Labyrinth is just a movie."
- "He doesn't talk his ex-wife / ex-costar in directly anymore, but in a recent interview Jon gave a message for Kate"
- "Ok, so work has actually been done the new nursery yet -- but Tori Spelling always has a plan!"
Only a pregnant woman would even think to test combination!!
Beyonce is pregnancy cravings have kicked in!
- "For that reason the dedicated mother kept a low profile since she having her youngest daughter, Charlotte Grace, 2 years ago."
- "But the actress is currently busy traveling the America promoting her newest flick I Don't Know How She Does It."
- "This is one lady!"
Listen, typos happen when you're a blogger. We're guilty, but you usually go back in and fix them.
Do actual children write this? Does Perez have an aunt somewhere in Westchester who never quite learned written English he decided to give a job to?
Follow Miami New Times on Facebook and Twitter @MiamiNewTimes.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"