One Killed, Three Wounded in Northwest Dade Shooting
Shots rang out last night near 95th Street and NW 29th Avenue, as two unidentified men shot at four others. Police were called a little after 9:30 p.m. When they arrived, they found the four victims, all males between the ages of 30 and 40.
They were taken to Ryder Trauma Center, where one, a 35-year-old, was pronounced dead. Two other men are said to be responsible for the shooting. Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS. [Herald]
- Miami-Dade Police Det. Carlos Castillo was hit with a cinder block and run over with his own police car Friday night in Liberty City. Michael Paul Robertson turned himself in on charges of attempted murder, and his girlfriend was charged as an accessory. [CBS4]
- In Northwest Dade this morning, someone tried to steal a car with a 3-year-old girl inside. The car was later discovered abandoned two blocks away with the child safe. [WSVN]
- This slight decrease in gas prices? Yeah, sorry, not expected to last. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her