One Arrested in Brutal Strip Club Beating, Four More Sought
Strip clubs should be happy places. Well, maybe not for the girls winding and grinding up on those polls (while they're just hiding that pain deep in their souls), but for the dudes right? There's boobs everywhere, shouldn't they just be content to be chilling? Then why do so many horrible, horrible things happen in and around our strip clubs?
Twenty-five-year-old Getro Dolicine and five men he got into an argument were all kicked out of Coco's Lounge in Northwest Miami-Dade on June 11. That's when the five men went after him, and delivered a savage beating. Surveillance footage shows that once Dolicine was knocked out on the ground the men continue to punch him and throw heavy objects at his head.
- A man was found dead inside of bullet ridden black Infiniti in Westchester. [CBS4]
- People who went swimming this weekend in areas affected by that massive sewage leak are pissed at the county for not letting them know they were swimming in sh** in an effective manner. [NBCMiami]
- FPL's nuclear plant in Turkey Point has been find $70,000 by a regulatory committee. [WSVN]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- ESPN's Israel Gutierrez Comes Out As Gay, Announces Marriage
Sun., Sep. 6, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 3:00pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 8:00pm
Fri., Sep. 18, 7:00pm
- Design District Mastermind Marries Aventura Mall Chief
- Jonah Wolfson Kills Controversial PAC Weeks After Attacking Journalists In...