One Arrested in Brutal Strip Club Beating, Four More Sought
Strip clubs should be happy places. Well, maybe not for the girls winding and grinding up on those polls (while they're just hiding that pain deep in their souls), but for the dudes right? There's boobs everywhere, shouldn't they just be content to be chilling? Then why do so many horrible, horrible things happen in and around our strip clubs?
Twenty-five-year-old Getro Dolicine and five men he got into an argument were all kicked out of Coco's Lounge in Northwest Miami-Dade on June 11. That's when the five men went after him, and delivered a savage beating. Surveillance footage shows that once Dolicine was knocked out on the ground the men continue to punch him and throw heavy objects at his head.
Thirty-year-old Alexis Mackendly has already been arrested and is being charged with attempted murder. Police are searching for the four other suspects. [NBCMiami | Herald]
- A man was found dead inside of bullet ridden black Infiniti in Westchester. [CBS4]
- People who went swimming this weekend in areas affected by that massive sewage leak are pissed at the county for not letting them know they were swimming in sh** in an effective manner. [NBCMiami]
- FPL's nuclear plant in Turkey Point has been find $70,000 by a regulatory committee. [WSVN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening