Nude Dude Goes for a Stroll Down Biscayne Boulevard
Last week we took up the very pressing issue of female toplessness on Miami Beach streets, but today we realize the flaw in any sort of non-beach public nudity: the traffic concerns.
Local 10 reports that a completely nude man was spotted walking down Biscayne Boulevard right in front of the Miami Shores Country Club. If people can't help but rubberneck at traffic accidents, we're sure this at least caused a minor traffic back up, and really, Biscayne has enough of those.
The man was taken into custody for psychiatric evaluation. [JustNews]
- A boat full of ten smuggled migrants, at least two of which were Haitians, ran ashore at Haulover Beach yesterday. [JustNews]
- Three men who had escaped from a Louisiana jail were found in a Budget Inn in Miami. [WSVN]
- A tractor trailer carrying lumber tipped over yesterday on the MacArthur Causeway, closing the east bound lanes until 9 p.m. [CBS4]
- A mother battling Leukemia who was denied assistance from Medicaid for her surgery has found help through insurance. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident