Nude Dude Goes for a Stroll Down Biscayne Boulevard
Last week we took up the very pressing issue of female toplessness on Miami Beach streets, but today we realize the flaw in any sort of non-beach public nudity: the traffic concerns.
Local 10 reports that a completely nude man was spotted walking down Biscayne Boulevard right in front of the Miami Shores Country Club. If people can't help but rubberneck at traffic accidents, we're sure this at least caused a minor traffic back up, and really, Biscayne has enough of those.
The man was taken into custody for psychiatric evaluation. [JustNews]
- A boat full of ten smuggled migrants, at least two of which were Haitians, ran ashore at Haulover Beach yesterday. [JustNews]
- Three men who had escaped from a Louisiana jail were found in a Budget Inn in Miami. [WSVN]
- A tractor trailer carrying lumber tipped over yesterday on the MacArthur Causeway, closing the east bound lanes until 9 p.m. [CBS4]
- A mother battling Leukemia who was denied assistance from Medicaid for her surgery has found help through insurance. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys