News Roundup: SunRail Passes Senate
- Miami students got some of the best math scores in the nation for urban schools. [CBS4]
- The Florida Senate passed SunRail legislation yesterday. Now the bill goes to the governor, who is expected to sign it. [Reuters]
- A mother of seven was killed in a hit-and-run early this morning. [Herald]
- Marlins stand-out Ross Gload won't be back next year; he'll go to Philly. [NBCMiami]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Miami-Dade Pays Out $1.3 Million to Families of Men Killed in Bloody Redland Police Ambush
Fri., May 29, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 7 p.m.
Sat., May 30, 1 p.m.
- Why Does Everyone Hate Fusion, the Miami-Based, Disney-Backed Millennial News Network?
- County Commission Approves 500 Body Cameras for Miami-Dade Cops