News Roundup: SunRail Passes Senate
- Miami students got some of the best math scores in the nation for urban schools. [CBS4]
- The Florida Senate passed SunRail legislation yesterday. Now the bill goes to the governor, who is expected to sign it. [Reuters]
- A mother of seven was killed in a hit-and-run early this morning. [Herald]
- Marlins stand-out Ross Gload won't be back next year; he'll go to Philly. [NBCMiami]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade