Recommended For You
- Kendrick Meek wants $238 million for earmarks that would go toward things such as teaching children healthful eating habits and dredging the Miami harbor. [Herald]
- An ex-Marco Rubio aide who made $175,000 a year put hefty expenses on a GOP credit card, including luxury hotels and handmade chairs. [Herald]
- A former X Games gold medalist threw a metal cart at two men at Miami International Airport yesterday for no apparent reason. Then, after a scuffle with police, he was zapped with a stun gun. [NBCMiami]
- A tractor trailer carrying cars collided with a train in Miami. No one was injured, but the damage was messy. [CBS4]
- Ted Shaw was named Jackson Memorial's temporary CFO. [WSVN]
- Meanwhile, doctors and residents banded together for a "Save Jackson South" rally. [CBS4]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!