Recommended For You
- The University of Miami has received $500,000 from the Clinton/Bush Haiti Fund to keep operating a 240-bed hospital on the island. [CBS4]
- Up to 2,000 workers at Jackson Health System could lose their jobs. [NBCMiami]
- Wackenhut might pay $7.5 million to the county to settle a lawsuit that claims the security company overbilled taxpayers for bogus Metrorail security. [Herald]
- A mobile home fire displaced a family of six in North Miami-Dade. [CBS4]
- Coral Gables Police are on the lookout for a grandpa-looking dude who is responsible for about eight bank robberies in the tri-county area. [Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!