News Roundup: Police Searching for Bank Robber Who Looks Like Your Grandpa
- The University of Miami has received $500,000 from the Clinton/Bush Haiti Fund to keep operating a 240-bed hospital on the island. [CBS4]
- Up to 2,000 workers at Jackson Health System could lose their jobs. [NBCMiami]
- Wackenhut might pay $7.5 million to the county to settle a lawsuit that claims the security company overbilled taxpayers for bogus Metrorail security. [Herald]
- A mobile home fire displaced a family of six in North Miami-Dade. [CBS4]
- Coral Gables Police are on the lookout for a grandpa-looking dude who is responsible for about eight bank robberies in the tri-county area. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.