News Roundup: Passenger Yells, " Kill all Jews," Delays Flight
- A drunk passenger on a plane at MIA yelled "I want to kill all jews," before the flight took off, which grounded the plan. [LATimes]
- In Miami, there's even drama at the botanical garden. An educator's resignation at the Fairchild Tropical Garden is the latest in ongoing turmoil concerning the direction of the garden. [Herald]
- Jackson Memorial Health system has stopped free dialysis for 175 poor patients that could prove deadly. [Herald]
- An invasive iguana species is literally dropping dead thanks to the cold temperatures. [JustNews]
- An invasive tourist species is figuratively freezing their butts off on South Beach. [CBS4]
- Speaking of the cold, it's expected to warm up some today and tomorrow, but will be chilly again by the weekend. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- County Commission Approves 500 Body Cameras for Miami-Dade Cops
Fri., May 29, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 7 p.m.
Sat., May 30, 1 p.m.
- These Hurricane Hacks Could Help You Survive the Big One, or at Least Have Fun in the Dark
- Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Visits Cuba, Says He Wouldn't Invest There