Recommended For You
- A drunk passenger on a plane at MIA yelled "I want to kill all jews," before the flight took off, which grounded the plan. [LATimes]
- In Miami, there's even drama at the botanical garden. An educator's resignation at the Fairchild Tropical Garden is the latest in ongoing turmoil concerning the direction of the garden. [Herald]
- Jackson Memorial Health system has stopped free dialysis for 175 poor patients that could prove deadly. [Herald]
- An invasive iguana species is literally dropping dead thanks to the cold temperatures. [JustNews]
- An invasive tourist species is figuratively freezing their butts off on South Beach. [CBS4]
- Speaking of the cold, it's expected to warm up some today and tomorrow, but will be chilly again by the weekend. [CBS4]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!