News Roundup: Miami Flight's Rough Landing in Jamaica Injures 44
- A flight from Miami to Jamaica overshot the runway. About a third of the passengers were taken to the hospital. Two had life-threatening injuries. [Herald]
- The real reason the Diaz-Balarts yanked their endorsement of Crist: He refused to appoint Lincoln's son's friend to a judicial opening. [NakedPolitics]
- StoryCorps is a program that collects and records interviews from regular people, some of which are aired on the radio. They'll be in Miami for four weeks, but they do not want your story if you are not Hispanic. Sorry, chalkies. [Herald]
- Another slaughtered horse. [NBCMiami]
- Introducing the Chinese drywall-sniffing dog. [JustNews]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.