News Roundup: Jimbo's on Fire
- A trailer near Jimbo's caught fire after Jimbo's son, Bubba, hooked up a water heater. [JustNews]
- The Epic Hotel's water has been deemed safe. [FoxNews]
- After warming up just a bit for Christmas, the temperature might drop to the 40s. [CBS4]
- Time to pop champagne: The Indianapolis Colts pulled their starters in the second half and lost their first game of the season. Meaning your '72 Dolphins hold on to their "only undefeated" status. The bad news is that the Colts handed a win to the Jets. [ChiTrib]
- The Heat dominated the Indiana Pacers 114-80. [UPI]
- Randy Shannon feels for the Gators' football coach, who decided to temporary retire, and of course doesn't think it will benefit the Canes' recruiting. Well, he won't say it out loud. [PBPost]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her