News Roundup: Jimbo's on Fire
- A trailer near Jimbo's caught fire after Jimbo's son, Bubba, hooked up a water heater. [JustNews]
- The Epic Hotel's water has been deemed safe. [FoxNews]
- After warming up just a bit for Christmas, the temperature might drop to the 40s. [CBS4]
- Time to pop champagne: The Indianapolis Colts pulled their starters in the second half and lost their first game of the season. Meaning your '72 Dolphins hold on to their "only undefeated" status. The bad news is that the Colts handed a win to the Jets. [ChiTrib]
- The Heat dominated the Indiana Pacers 114-80. [UPI]
- Randy Shannon feels for the Gators' football coach, who decided to temporary retire, and of course doesn't think it will benefit the Canes' recruiting. Well, he won't say it out loud. [PBPost]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- This $90 Million Aluminum Yacht is the Largest and Most Expensive Boat for Sale at...
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
Thu., Feb. 18, 7:30pm
- Miami Beach Threatens to Confiscate Bikes Locked to Street Signs, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Miami Is Now One of Airbnb's Top Five American Markets