News Roundup: It Dropped Below 50 Degrees, Emergency!
- The Coast Guard called off the search for two boaters who went missing of the coast. [NBCMiami]
- It got really really cold yesterday, how cold was it? Apparently cold enough to warrant this long article. [Herald]
- Kool & the Gang performed in Cuba on Saturday. Our apologies to the Cuban people. [CBS4]
- Thanks to the Legionnaire's disease drama, the EPIC says it's loosing $200,000 a day. [CBS4]
- Bummer alert: "More manatees have been found dead in Florida waters in 2009 than any previous year." [JustNews]
- Dolphins player Channing Crowder is none too pleased with the officiating in yesterday's game: "It's hard enough to beat 11 Titans. You can't beat 17 Titans." [Herald]
- The Portland Trailblazers beat the Heat 102-95. [UPI]
- Dwyane Wade needs some new friends to play with, or he is leaving. [NYPost]
- Canes LB Jason Fox will miss the bowl game due to surgery. [ESPN]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.