News Roundup: It Dropped Below 50 Degrees, Emergency!
- The Coast Guard called off the search for two boaters who went missing of the coast. [NBCMiami]
- It got really really cold yesterday, how cold was it? Apparently cold enough to warrant this long article. [Herald]
- Kool & the Gang performed in Cuba on Saturday. Our apologies to the Cuban people. [CBS4]
- Thanks to the Legionnaire's disease drama, the EPIC says it's loosing $200,000 a day. [CBS4]
- Bummer alert: "More manatees have been found dead in Florida waters in 2009 than any previous year." [JustNews]
- Dolphins player Channing Crowder is none too pleased with the officiating in yesterday's game: "It's hard enough to beat 11 Titans. You can't beat 17 Titans." [Herald]
- The Portland Trailblazers beat the Heat 102-95. [UPI]
- Dwyane Wade needs some new friends to play with, or he is leaving. [NYPost]
- Canes LB Jason Fox will miss the bowl game due to surgery. [ESPN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening