News Roundup: Is Michelle Spence-Jones Team Edward or Team Jacob?
- Michelle Spence-Jones will run for the commission seat she just got kicked out of. [Herald]
- President Obama answered a Cuban dissident blogger's questions. [NBCMiami]
- The Miami Herald's website has a special section devoted to The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Erotic Literature for Teenage Girls. Hey, maybe teen girls will find that section and then read other sections of the site and love it so much they might get a subscription. No, they totally won't. [Herald]
- RIP Metrozoo jaguar. [Herald]
- Ronnie Brown, remember him? Probably not after last night. Anyway, he's having surgery today on his foot. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.