News Roundup: Is Michelle Spence-Jones Team Edward or Team Jacob?
- Michelle Spence-Jones will run for the commission seat she just got kicked out of. [Herald]
- President Obama answered a Cuban dissident blogger's questions. [NBCMiami]
- The Miami Herald's website has a special section devoted to The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Erotic Literature for Teenage Girls. Hey, maybe teen girls will find that section and then read other sections of the site and love it so much they might get a subscription. No, they totally won't. [Herald]
- RIP Metrozoo jaguar. [Herald]
- Ronnie Brown, remember him? Probably not after last night. Anyway, he's having surgery today on his foot. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.