News Roundup: Hialeah Flooded
- The family of a brain dead woman who had life support cut even though she may have been able to breath on her own is taking the case to court. [Herald]
- A water main break has flooded a Hialeah neighborhood, leaving a sink hole in the middle of the road and forcing evacuations. [JustNews]
- It's official: South Florida is having one of the coldest winters on record. [CBS4]
- Two young Miami women were killed after crashing on the turnpike. Another was injured. [Herald]
- For whatever reason CBS4 has delivered a report on something slightly less ridiculous, but akin to vajazzling: ta-ta-toos. AKA boob tattoos. [CBS4]
- The Kardashian invasion of Miami has already begun. [Celeb]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- U.S. and Cuba to Announce Agreement to Open Embassies
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve $100 Fine for Pot Possession
- Jeb Bush Calls Confederate Flag a Racist Symbol, Claims Removing it Was "Politically...