Recommended For You
- The family of a brain dead woman who had life support cut even though she may have been able to breath on her own is taking the case to court. [Herald]
- A water main break has flooded a Hialeah neighborhood, leaving a sink hole in the middle of the road and forcing evacuations. [JustNews]
- It's official: South Florida is having one of the coldest winters on record. [CBS4]
- Two young Miami women were killed after crashing on the turnpike. Another was injured. [Herald]
- For whatever reason CBS4 has delivered a report on something slightly less ridiculous, but akin to vajazzling: ta-ta-toos. AKA boob tattoos. [CBS4]
- The Kardashian invasion of Miami has already begun. [Celeb]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!