News Roundup: Hey, at Least We Have a Team Still in the WNIT
- Sherdavia Jenkins, a 9-year-old Liberty City girl who was killed by a stray bullet in 2006, has had a park named after her. [CBS4]
- A public health trust will vote today on a restructuring plan for Jackson Memorial Health System. [CBS4]
- Even in this crappy climate for media companies, Telemundo and Univisión seem to be thriving. [Herald]
- An apartment in Turnberry Towers, a luxury high-rise in Aventura, caught fire. No one was injured. [CBS4]
- Spring breakers brought their cash and patronage to South Beach. [CBS4]
- However, very few got drunk enough to get that new tattoo or piercing they'll regret when they get home. [CBS4]
- Kim Kardashian cruised around the city in a nude-colored bikini and a private yacht this weekend. [DailyMail]
- We're trying to independently verify this, but it doesn't seem that a single grandmother in the South Florida metro area has been death-paneled yet.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.