- Sherdavia Jenkins, a 9-year-old Liberty City girl who was killed by a stray bullet in 2006, has had a park named after her. [CBS4]
- A public health trust will vote today on a restructuring plan for Jackson Memorial Health System. [CBS4]
- Even in this crappy climate for media companies, Telemundo and Univisión seem to be thriving. [Herald]
- An apartment in Turnberry Towers, a luxury high-rise in Aventura, caught fire. No one was injured. [CBS4]
- Spring breakers brought their cash and patronage to South Beach. [CBS4]
- However, very few got drunk enough to get that new tattoo or piercing they'll regret when they get home. [CBS4]
- Kim Kardashian cruised around the city in a nude-colored bikini and a private yacht this weekend. [DailyMail]
- We're trying to independently verify this, but it doesn't seem that a single grandmother in the South Florida metro area has been death-paneled yet.
- The Heat beat the Bobcats, 77-71. [UPI]
- Duke can eat Miami's lunch in basketball, sure, but the Hurricanes trounced the school in a weekend baseball series. [Herald]
- Meanwhile, UM's women's basketball program beat the Gators in the second round of the WNIT. [Herald]
News Roundup: Hey, at Least We Have a Team Still in the WNIT
March 22, 2010 | 9:29am
All-access pass to top stories, events and offers around town.
Remind Me Later >