News Roundup: Heat Loses to Magic in Overtime
- Jackson Memorial Health System was granted an $80 million bailout from the city commission. [WSVN]
- A 19-year-old mother of two was shot in front of her children. Police are questioning the children's father and her brother. [Herald]
- South Florida lost nearly a third of its construction jobs last year. [Herald]
- A car crashed into a church in Opa-locka. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening