- The Miami Hurricanes will share an award with old rival Notre Dame for success in the classroom. The 2002 freshman football class had a 100 percent graduation rate. It certainly is a new era in UM football. [FLToday]
- Oh, and hey, for you betting men and women out there, the Canes are three-point favorites in the Champs Sports Bowl. [PointSpreads]
- The Dallas Mavericks tonight return to Miami, which is where they lost their last shot at an NBC championship to the Heat. [DallasMorningNews]
Recommended For You
- The grandmother who accidently left a 3-month-old baby in a car to die is being charged with aggravated manslaughter. Temperatures in the car reached 134 degrees. [PBPost]
- She's out on a $10,000 bond. [CBS4]
- Five Miami-Dade high schools make a national list of the 100 best high schools. [Herald]
- A cruise ship crew member went overboard off the coast of Miami, but the Coast Guard has recovered the victim. [ABCActionNews]
- Speaking of the Coast Guard, crews found a boat near the Bahamas with 630 pounds of pot. [NBCMiami]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!