Recommended For You
- The SEC is auditing the City of MIami and may be questioning some of its budget practices. [Herald]
- Here's another reason to avoid Hialeah: they're installing their first red light cameras starting by December 1st. [CBS4]
- Police in Miami Gardens, which still has one of the highest crime rates n the country, are touting the fact that they're now the 35th most dangerous city in America instead of the 13th. [Herald]
- If you're reading this, it might be raining. [CBS4]
- In fact, a flood warning has been issued in Miami-Dade. [Herald]
- MIA is expected to have a 2.5 percent drop in travelers compared to last Thanksgiving week. [Herald]
- America TeVe has merged with CV Network, which gives the Miami-based station a presences in New York and Puerto Rico. [AP]
- Police have released another sketch of the Coconut Grove rapist. [CBS4]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!