News Roundup: Everyones a Hardlinder
- Charlie Crist, Marco Rubio and Kendrick Meek all showed up for a US Cuba Democracy PAC luncheon, and when it came to Cuba they all had the same thing to say. [CBS4]
- FIU will play host to a conference dealing with sex differentiation disorders in sports. [Herald]
- Police are still looking for the suspect who shot a 24-year-old woman in an apparent high-jacking attempt. [WSVN]
- Some guy tricked a cab driver into taking him from Miami to Memphis, for a $3,000 trip. Surprisingly when it came time to pay he didn't have it, so now he's behind bars. [CBS4]
- A 68-year-old Hialeah woman is now a millionaire, thanks to the Lotto. [Herald]
- Hurricanes basketball beat NCA&T (Who? Not sure) 80-59 for Frank Haith's 100th win, and improved to a 12-1 record. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- South Beach Tow's Bernice Named Florida's First Female High School Football...
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
- MLB Player Delmon Young Threatened to Kill a Brickell Valet, Went on Anti-Cuban Rant
- Poll: In Florida Rubio Moves to Second, While Sanders Remains Niche