News Roundup: Everyones a Hardlinder
- Charlie Crist, Marco Rubio and Kendrick Meek all showed up for a US Cuba Democracy PAC luncheon, and when it came to Cuba they all had the same thing to say. [CBS4]
- FIU will play host to a conference dealing with sex differentiation disorders in sports. [Herald]
- Police are still looking for the suspect who shot a 24-year-old woman in an apparent high-jacking attempt. [WSVN]
- Some guy tricked a cab driver into taking him from Miami to Memphis, for a $3,000 trip. Surprisingly when it came time to pay he didn't have it, so now he's behind bars. [CBS4]
- A 68-year-old Hialeah woman is now a millionaire, thanks to the Lotto. [Herald]
- Hurricanes basketball beat NCA&T (Who? Not sure) 80-59 for Frank Haith's 100th win, and improved to a 12-1 record. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"