News Roundup: Dwyane Wade is Smoother than Tiger Woods
- Turns out that the EPIC hotel was not the sources of those strains of legionnaires disease after all. [AP]
- Looks like a group of banks are going to take ownership of ICON Brickell. [WSJ]
- The Fire Station on Key Biscayne is now closed two days a week, so do try and not have a fire on one of those days. [JustNews]
- Doctors at the University of Miami say they may have helped move along the cure for the diabetes. [JustNews]
- Speaking of important and respected academic institution University of Miami, their winter graduation will feature a speech by a guy who became famous for wrestling around in a bikini, and who's next movie is about tooth fairy. Yep, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. [CBS4]
- Dog bites postal worker. [WSVN]
- Dwyane Wade should give Tiger Woods some lessons in how to hold on to your sponsors while your personal life implodes. [NYTimes]
- Hurricanes Basketball beat Stetson 69-49, with 20 points from Dwayne Collins. Listen, I'm not going I'd rather root for the 'Canes than the Heat, but they aren't losing very often, and they have a superstar Dwayne who spells his name correctly. [AP]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident