News Roundup: Dolphins Just Cold Ignoring Jason Taylor
- An early morning crash between an SUV and a Nissan Maxima filled with five men has sent all of the Nissan's passengers to the hospital after the car flipped. The driver and a passenger in the SUV took off on foot and have not been found. [CBS4]
- A house in Miami was sprayed with bullets last night. No one was seriously injured, but two people were grazed by the gunfire. [WSVN]
- Police called in the robots to detonate a suspicious package at the Coast Guard office in Downtown. Some 700 people were evacuated from the building, as well as others nearby. [CBS4]
- The Dolphins just don't seemingly care at all for this Jason Taylor fellow, and no one knows if he's coming back. [Herald]
- The domestic battery charges filed against Warren Sapp have been dropped. [AP]
- The Canes received a verbal commitment from highly recruited Boston area cornerback Albert Louis-Jean. [BostonHerald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident