News Roundup: Dolphins Just Cold Ignoring Jason Taylor
- An early morning crash between an SUV and a Nissan Maxima filled with five men has sent all of the Nissan's passengers to the hospital after the car flipped. The driver and a passenger in the SUV took off on foot and have not been found. [CBS4]
- A house in Miami was sprayed with bullets last night. No one was seriously injured, but two people were grazed by the gunfire. [WSVN]
- Police called in the robots to detonate a suspicious package at the Coast Guard office in Downtown. Some 700 people were evacuated from the building, as well as others nearby. [CBS4]
- The Dolphins just don't seemingly care at all for this Jason Taylor fellow, and no one knows if he's coming back. [Herald]
- The domestic battery charges filed against Warren Sapp have been dropped. [AP]
- The Canes received a verbal commitment from highly recruited Boston area cornerback Albert Louis-Jean. [BostonHerald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys