News Roundup: Cell Phone Flirting Mayor Will Run Again
- Ousted West Miami Mayor Cesar Carasa says he'll run again -- you know, when he's not busy macking on Dominican girls and trying to sell them shoes. [Herald]
- Oh, look, local women have dreams of one day competing in Olympic pole dancing. [NBCMiami]
- Two women pleaded guilty for trying to rob an armored truck at Dadeland Mall last year. They could spend 20 years behind bars. [WSVN]
- Prez Obama has nominated Miami lawyer Wifredo Ferrer as the new U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida. [Herald]
- Because plans for future museums in Miami are so good, a national museum for Hispanic heritage is being discussed. [Herald]
- Erik Spoelstra is still superpissed his Heat lost to the Timberwolves: "There was a real lack of professionalism going into that game." [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her