News Roundup: Cell Phone Flirting Mayor Will Run Again
- Ousted West Miami Mayor Cesar Carasa says he'll run again -- you know, when he's not busy macking on Dominican girls and trying to sell them shoes. [Herald]
- Oh, look, local women have dreams of one day competing in Olympic pole dancing. [NBCMiami]
- Two women pleaded guilty for trying to rob an armored truck at Dadeland Mall last year. They could spend 20 years behind bars. [WSVN]
- Prez Obama has nominated Miami lawyer Wifredo Ferrer as the new U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida. [Herald]
- Because plans for future museums in Miami are so good, a national museum for Hispanic heritage is being discussed. [Herald]
- Erik Spoelstra is still superpissed his Heat lost to the Timberwolves: "There was a real lack of professionalism going into that game." [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys