News Roundup: Brrr, It's Cold Out There
- You're right -- it is really cold out. In fact, it's the coldest cold snap in about a decade. [Herald]
- Paul Michael Merhige, the man alleged to have killed four family members during a Thanksgiving massacre, was found in a motel room in the Keys thanks to a tip from an America's Most Wanted viewer. [CBS4]
- A 6-year-old boy was hit by a stray celebratory bullet after midnight New Year's Eve. Mayor Regalado wants to make one thing perfectly clear: "It is a public relations nightmare for Miami." All those other people who get shot everyday? Apparently they're not bad for PR, so who cares? [CBS4]
- A fully loaded Miami-Dade Police car went missing New Year's Eve, but cops found it. They still have no idea who took it, though. [NBCMiami]
- Lady Gaga, a performer popular with the gays, showed up at Score, a South Beach nightclub popular with the gays. [Miami.Com]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys