News Roundup: Brrr, It's Cold Out There
- You're right -- it is really cold out. In fact, it's the coldest cold snap in about a decade. [Herald]
- Paul Michael Merhige, the man alleged to have killed four family members during a Thanksgiving massacre, was found in a motel room in the Keys thanks to a tip from an America's Most Wanted viewer. [CBS4]
- A 6-year-old boy was hit by a stray celebratory bullet after midnight New Year's Eve. Mayor Regalado wants to make one thing perfectly clear: "It is a public relations nightmare for Miami." All those other people who get shot everyday? Apparently they're not bad for PR, so who cares? [CBS4]
- A fully loaded Miami-Dade Police car went missing New Year's Eve, but cops found it. They still have no idea who took it, though. [NBCMiami]
- Lady Gaga, a performer popular with the gays, showed up at Score, a South Beach nightclub popular with the gays. [Miami.Com]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.