News Roundup: Brrr, It's Cold Out There
- You're right -- it is really cold out. In fact, it's the coldest cold snap in about a decade. [Herald]
- Paul Michael Merhige, the man alleged to have killed four family members during a Thanksgiving massacre, was found in a motel room in the Keys thanks to a tip from an America's Most Wanted viewer. [CBS4]
- A 6-year-old boy was hit by a stray celebratory bullet after midnight New Year's Eve. Mayor Regalado wants to make one thing perfectly clear: "It is a public relations nightmare for Miami." All those other people who get shot everyday? Apparently they're not bad for PR, so who cares? [CBS4]
- A fully loaded Miami-Dade Police car went missing New Year's Eve, but cops found it. They still have no idea who took it, though. [NBCMiami]
- Lady Gaga, a performer popular with the gays, showed up at Score, a South Beach nightclub popular with the gays. [Miami.Com]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her