News Roundup: Art Ladybug Terror
- Michelle Spence-Jones pleaded not guilty to theft charges and, of course, plans to run for her city commission seat again. [CBS4]
- Police are on the hunt for someone who released thousands of ladybugs in the VIP room at Art Basel. [NBCMiami]
- A man stole a $1 million painting. Police caught the suspect but can't find the art. By the way, this has no connection to Art Basel -- it's just regular South Florida shenanigans. [CBS4]
- Alvin Mitchell, a Miami native and college basketball player in West Virginia, was shot three times outside his dorm room last night. He's in serious condition. [NBCMiami]
- The cops brought out a lot of scary-looking guns to prepare for protecting the Orange Bowl, Super Bowl, and Pro Bowl. [AP]
- The Heat lost by a painful 114-96 to the Denver Nuggets. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident