- The teen charged with the stabbing at Coral Gables high has confessed, but he didn't even know his victim's name, and the fight was provoked by a 'bad face.' [CBS4]
- A bicyclist in South West Dade was killed in a hit and run. [Herald]
- Tonight, MTV's 'The City' comes to Miami. We've never seen an episode, but isn't this the one where Awesome New Republic may or may not be featured? [LATimes]
- Gabrielle Redfern won Miami Beach's commission seat recount, and will face Michael Gongora in the run off on Nov. 17th. [Herald]
- The rumor mill seems to think there's a chance LeBron James may be playing alongside Dwyane Wade for The Heat next season. Fingers crossed. [NBCMiami]
- The Dolphins have already racked up as many losses so far as they did all last season, and their path to the playoffs is looking bleak. [CP]
- Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident. He hit another car on the Palmetto and tore off a tire on his SUV, but still drove two miles on his axel. No one was injured. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil the Lion: "But What About Abortion?"
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)