- The Westboro Baptist Crazytown Travel Club for Bigots and Assorted Loonies is coming to town to protest the hell out of whatever really. [Herald]
- Four South Florida Chrysler dealerships got the axe. [CBS4]
- There's 63 cases of Swine Flu in Florida now, and yet no one really cares anymore. [CBS4]
- Marlins pick up another loss, which means they are now under .500, which means I am slowly going to stop caring about this team. [NBCMiami]
- UM mens tennis got ousted from the NCAA tourney by UCLA. [Herald]
- The Heat had to layoff 20 employees. [CBS4]
All-access pass to top stories, events and offers around town.
Remind Me Later >