- The National GOP wants Charlie Crist to run for Senate. [Hill]
- Ex-FBI agent John Connolly gets 40 years for his role in a mob murder. [Herald]
- Beware the dreaded lube ring thieves. [CBS4]
- With the Orange Bowl demolished, where will we have our official Fidel Castro death party? [CBS4]
- Burger King hired a new ad agency for Hispanic marketing. [Herald]
- A Broward teacher was caught with $16,000 worth of pot in his trunk. How can he afford all of that on a teacher's salary? [Herald]
- A Florida girl sent more than 35,000 text messages a month. Twice. That's 1,182 a day. Which is more than one a minute if you sleep eight hours a night. [NBC6]
- Canes basketball team came back from a 17-point deficit to defeat Maryland. [SunSent]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"