- Dan Marino "was arguably the biggest cocksucker to ever play" quarterback. All of this and more in your Deadspin Dolphins season preview. [Deadspin]
- Another photographer in Miami almost got arrested for simply taking photos -- at least that's what he says. He was snapping cute pics of his dog inside a Dunkin Donuts when the staff asked him to stop. So he took some photos of the staff, and one of the girls threw water on his camera. Police were called. [CarlosMiller]
- The city's planning advisory board voted to defer its vote on Miami 21, but it won't affect the city commission's vote this Friday. [SFBJ]
- A Peter Max gallery will open in Coconut Grove -- right next to Britto's space. The Grove is practically the capital of crappy pop "art" galleries now. [CGG]
- I am not sure how this move will boost the economy, but a small portion of stimulus funds might go to rehousing the sex offenders. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.