- Dan Marino "was arguably the biggest cocksucker to ever play" quarterback. All of this and more in your Deadspin Dolphins season preview. [Deadspin]
- Another photographer in Miami almost got arrested for simply taking photos -- at least that's what he says. He was snapping cute pics of his dog inside a Dunkin Donuts when the staff asked him to stop. So he took some photos of the staff, and one of the girls threw water on his camera. Police were called. [CarlosMiller]
- The city's planning advisory board voted to defer its vote on Miami 21, but it won't affect the city commission's vote this Friday. [SFBJ]
- A Peter Max gallery will open in Coconut Grove -- right next to Britto's space. The Grove is practically the capital of crappy pop "art" galleries now. [CGG]
- I am not sure how this move will boost the economy, but a small portion of stimulus funds might go to rehousing the sex offenders. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident