- The suspected Cat Killer has received numerous threats, forcing police to investigate them. [CBS4]
- Meanwhile, the Miami Herald and CBS4 won their crusade to have the kid's arrest affidavit unsealed -- kinda. It'll be released in July. [CBS4]
- Adam Kaufman, the Aventura developer accused of killing his wife, is out on bail. [Herald]
- Live eco-friendly, die eco-friendly. Now you can make sure to have a green afterlife. [NBCMiami]
- SoFla hospitals are losing money and seeing big declines in investments. [Herald]
- Alltell and Sprint will refund Florida cell phone owners up to $30 million for charging them for services they didn't want. [NBCMiami]
- Two men and a woman were found dead inside a Kendall apartment. Police suspect murder-suicide. [CBS4]
- Cops are looking for a teen who shot and robbed a taxi driver. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade