- A Florida judge struck down a law that placed heavy fees on travel agencies that booked trips to Cuba, citing it as unconstitutional. [UPI]
- Jason Beckman, the 17-year-old who killed his South Miami commissioner father, told schoolmates he hated his dad and that he kept a list of people he hated. [Herald]
- A list of tax-day deals. [CBS4]
- An Aventura developer was finally charged with strangling his wife to death 17 months after he allegedly did it. [Herald]
- Both commissioners up for re-election in Coral Gables won. [Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!