- Today is sentencing for five members of the Liberty City Six. Each could face up to 70 years in prison. [CBS4]
- Miami 21 got its first stamp of approval from the city commission Friday night. But there's still plenty of hoops the plan has to jump through before becoming official. [SFBJ]
- Say hello to Tropical Storm Fred. [NBCMiami]
- Cigarette sales in Florida are down 28 percent from last year, possibly as a result of the dollar-per-pack tax hike. That's good news for anti-smoking advocates, bad news for lazy politicians who think cigarette taxes are an easy source of money for the state. [CBS4]
- A 3-year-old fell three stories from a North Miami condo building and landed on concrete, but he is in stable condition. [CBS4]
- The state began rolling out its new lotto vending machines this past weekend. [NBCMiami]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.