- Hurricane Paloma destroyed some homes in Cuba, but as of yet no deaths. [NBC6]
- Amendment 3 officially passed. [Herald]
- I am officially no longer shocked and surprised when the Dolphins win anymore. They've returned to real football team status. [AP]
- FIU pulled out a bottom of the fourth win against Arkansas State. [AP]
- State Dems seriously need to get their ish together. Florida went blue, but they only picked up one house seat. Now they're thinking about what they did wrong, so very wrong. [Sun-Sent]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- ISIS-Sympathizing Uber Driver Who Wanted to Kill Miamians Is Sentenced to Ten Years in...
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
Thu., Aug. 6, 6:35pm
- Harlem Suarez Planned to Blow Up Key West Beach in ISIS-Inspired Attack
- Miami Is the Most Expensive City in America for Millennials to Rent