- Coconut Grove peacocks may be put on birth control pills. You know, there are some health insurance company that don't cover this for humans. [CBS4]
- Meet Annette Taddeo [Herald]
- And surely you've already met Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [Herald]
- Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. A two game winning streak was pretty good for the Fins. Though, losing to a win-less team sucks (just ask the Patriots). [ESPN]
- Canes beat UCF. [ESPN]
- Some UCF player allegedly flipped off the fans. [O-Sent]
- Hey, hey! FIU won too. They're on a streak. [Sun-Sent]
- Oh, Happy Columbus Day! [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"
- Dolphins Are Probably Trying To Trade Draft Bust Dion Jordan