- The Sun-Sentinel's Ray Sanchez, the last US Journalist working in Cuba, is being called home. [Pulp]
- Police Chief John Timony wants the world to know that crime doesn't necessarily get worse in a bad economy, but please don't lay off any of his officers. [Reuters]
- It was actually something of a horrible year for Lobster fishermen. [CBS4]
- Lennar's first quarter was worse than expected. [Bloomberg]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Florida Woman Tries to Hire Hitman to Kill Homeless Man Who Gave Her Grandkids Lice
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- Erika, Most Confusing Storm Ever, Still Aiming at Miami
- Former Hurricane Brett Romberg Calls Jonathan Martin "a Piece of Garbage"