- The Sun-Sentinel's Ray Sanchez, the last US Journalist working in Cuba, is being called home. [Pulp]
- Police Chief John Timony wants the world to know that crime doesn't necessarily get worse in a bad economy, but please don't lay off any of his officers. [Reuters]
- It was actually something of a horrible year for Lobster fishermen. [CBS4]
- Lennar's first quarter was worse than expected. [Bloomberg]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Tallahassee Collapse: Florida House Abruptly Ends Session Over GOP Infighting
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- Wynwood Homeless Shelter Puts Land (and Bargain Barn) Up For Sale
- Those Fidel Castro Death Rumors Sweeping Twitter Are Almost Certainly Bogus